The Carna Experience
Cast yourself away for the ultimate ‘Digital Detox’.
Carna offers a unique opportunity to get away from it all on a private 600 acre island, whilst staying in one of our two self-catered holiday cottages. A truly secluded location accessed only by your inclusive boat, this uninhabited island is surrounded only by mountains, abundant wildlife, sea, and sky with no mobile signal, Wi-Fi or TV.
We offer unique self-catered holidays for families, friends, couples and individuals. From the moment you arrive across the water at Laga bay our team will be there to guide you. We’ll take you and your luggage over, settle you in, show you how to drive the boat and where best to spot wildlife or see the best views. Then we’ll leave you to it to relax, unwind and explore at your own pace. However, should you need help or assistance we maintain a 24 radio link to the mainland just in case.
Prices start from £1250 a week or £750 for a short break.
- What’s included in my stay?
- Accommodation in either Carna House or Carna Cottage
- A self-drive boat with training to explore Loch Sunart
- Logs, linen, essential toiletries, tea, coffee, salt, pepper
- Transfers on and off the island with full ‘settling in’ service
- 24 hour mainland radio support service
- A short guided walk on the island (if requested)
- Freedom to explore the whole island unimpeded
- Optional Extras
- Fishing trips & rod hire
- Guided walks and boat trips around the island
- Whale watching and other wildlife boat trips
- Dawn otter watching and photography sessions
- Pre-prepared meals or full catering
- Domestic services such as washing and ironing
Check availability and book by clicking below: